Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wallpaper Panels

Hi all!  I know I haven't put anything out for a little while.  I sit down to write and nothing is truly motivating enough, and I get bored and quit.  Hence, I don't write to write, but to share.  Well, that can now change!

I love in this picture how wallpaper has been used not to completely cover the walls but to create individual panels.  It is an excellent way to create architectural interest and depth on a wall.  If you want a little bit of pattern on the walls, have a very expensive wallpaper you love and can't afford to do the whole wall, or simply have commitment issues, this is a wonderful option.  Simply frame it out with moulding in distinct panels, hang on the wall, and your room is transformed!  If you tire of it, easy to switch it out!


What do you think?  Is it an option for you?  I love to hear your thoughts!!

✍✍✍✍✍  Susan  ✍✍✍✍✍

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree about panels and changing them as you change your tastes...what a fabulous idea..though these panels are very nice and couldn't see why anyone would want to change them.. :)
best,
maureen

Unknown said...

Ditto! Love those panels, AND the whole color combo of the room. Thanks Maureen!