Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's A Clear View

Wow, I haven't posted anything new since Dec 11th!  Can you believe it?  I feel like a human sloth.  Whoever is out there reading this, don't leave me!  I'll try to get back to my weekly submission, I promise.  Work has gotten busy, and a bit nutty, and of course that was about a month before the holiday season, which is always a bit more packed with errands and activities than usual.  Whew!  Just breathe, just breathe, just breathe...

Short and sweet today...  just wanted to share this fabulous view of New York's Central Park surrounded by skyscrapers.  I love this pic...the sky is sunny, Central Park looks lush, the water is blue, and the buildings are like tin soldiers standing guard around the park.  Enjoy!



~~~  Susan ~~~

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: